Crystal Lake golf leagues are run independently from the golf course.
Click here for more information on the Men’s league. This web site is updated in March for the current year.
Basic League Information
The 2023 Women’s League is FULL and is no longer accepting applications
Important Golf Dates:
- Play will begin on May 16th and conclude August 29th with a tournament and banquet.
- No golf on Tuesday, July 4th.
- $330 green fees for league play. (This fee is waived for those league members who have purchased a 2023 Crystal Lake Golf Course season pass). See Teams section below for cost information for those teams that include more than 4 members.
- In addition to the green fees, a $40 league fee charged to ALL members which covers prizes for weekly and tournament events and the banquet feast.
- Optional cart cost is $10 per week per rider. No additional cart cost for any league member that holds a season pass that includes cart rental.
- Golf Handicap Index Number (GHIN) can be obtained in the pro shop for an additional $40. A GHIN number is not required for members of the CLGC Women’s League.
- The Women’s League can accommodate a maximum of 17 teams.
- Each team will include 4 weekly golfers.
- Those teams that voluntarily include more than 4 members must alternate golfers and may not exceed the 4 person weekly maximum. The green fees due for the team will be shared among team members. Each member must pay the $40 league fee.
- In the event your 2022 team has lost one or more members you may
- Recruit a new golfer to join the league as a member of your team, or
- Submit your registration form with your known members. Your team will be filled using the existing waiting list.
- If the weather is questionable on any scheduled date of play, members will be notified via email by 3 p.m. Members will receive a green fee card good for a complimentary 18-hole round of golf for each official rain-out. The green fee card is good Monday – Friday only. Any green fee card received can be given to friends and family. Let’s hope for the bright sunshine we had throughout the 2022 season!
- Teams must maintain an expected rate of play. Slow play will not be tolerated.
(Note: This process has been thoughtfully developed to avoid the registration issues experienced last year by some teams and to reduce burden for Crystal Lake Golf Course staff.)
- Returning teams will receive registration priority.
- Each team should identify a captain. Team captains are responsible to complete and submit the attached registration form as soon as possible. Team captains are also responsible to collect fees due from their members and to submit payment on behalf of the team.
- Team must captains reach out to each team member to
- verify the participation of members for 2023,
- identify a desired tee time
- obtain required contact information. As stated, valid email addresses facilitate communication between the league and its members.
- Complete the registration table available below and return it to Debbi Riggs (email@example.com )as soon as possible but no later than March 3rd.
- Each team captain will collect fees from team members and mail or hand deliver a single check, payable to Crystal Lake Golf Course, to Debbi Riggs. Debbi’s address is 16240 Hyland Avenue, Lakeville MN 55044 by Friday, March 14th.
- Teams submitting late registration and payment will not be prioritized for tee time assignment and may not be guaranteed to receive one of the 17 team slots for 2023.
Please reach out to Debbi Riggs (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
There is no Junior League, however check out the Junior Program run by Pro Sheryl Maize.
Saturday Night Couple’s Outing
Not a competitive league – but a friendly night out for couples that includes 9 holes of golf, cart and one Free Drink ticket ( good only after your round in the Pub ) per person $24.00.
Tee Times 5PM to 6PM
Call 952-432-6566 Ext. 2 (ProShop) Wendy at Ext. 4.
2020 dates are coming soon
Note: Space is limited.